On June 16th I wrote…

Barcelona, Girona, Figueres. Gaudi and Dali showed us the way. A cultural feast, but also learning so much about these characters - their rebellious nature, their way of living and not giving a damn about rules and regulations or anything of “how it is supposed to be”

Elies Rogent, the director of the architectural school Gaudi studied at, said about his student: “We have given a degree to a madman or genius, only time will tell” 

And time told!

He conceived his buildings globally! 

At the moment I am sitting in our tent near Narbonne, but on the coast:


https://goo.gl/maps/Fj6GJgPipsB9u9jm6


The wind took a hold on our day. We were planning to cycle to Cap D’Adge today but with 25 miles an hour wind we are trying to stay put in a campground while the wind is tearing at our tent and my thoughts. It’s like I can’t keep one thought in my head to write down…all is swirling around…maybe I’ll try some chocolate…and a movie and see if I can stop being irritated and keep writing about the last few days….right now, they are simply gone with the wind…



Comments